Monday, February 21, 2011

Royal Albert - Brigadoon

Here is a small tea cup in the Brigadoon pattern by Royal Albert.
Royal Albert produced this pattern between 1963-2001.
Yes, this was another one of my great deals I found at a garage sale!  I can't wait for garage sale season to start again!
~ Royal Albert ~ Bone China ~ England ~ Brigadoon ~

You can see my Amaryllis in the background in this photo.  It waited until Valentine's Day to finally open it's first flower (there will be 6 in total!).  That was a long wait, considering I was expecting it more around Christmas ... but it was worth it!  Isn't it pretty?
You can visit Martha's Favorites and Artful Affirmations to see more beautiful tea cups!

4 comments:

  1. Hi: I love that tea cup. What a great find! I love the feeling of getting a treasure at garage sales. Too fun! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Have a great week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flower! Your tea cup and saucer is very pretty as well. I love the flower pattern on it. Lucky you to find it at a garage sale!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty flower! simple design and yet pretty! thanks for sharing! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it's gorgeous! And I think Valentine's Day is a perfect time to bloom.

    Have a happy day,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete