Monday, March 14, 2011

Royal Albert - Wild Geranium

Here is one of the newer additions to my collection:
This is such a unique pattern.  I love the country road framed with trees and wild geraniums!
This Malvern shaped cup has such a lovely rippled edge
Such cheerful little flowers
From what I have read, I think tea cups produced in the 1940s had this back stamp.

~ Royal Albert ~ Bone China ~ England ~ Wild Geranium ~

You can visit Martha's Favorites and Artful Affirmations to see more beautiful tea cups!

5 comments:

  1. Hi: You are so right, this is something special. What a stunning cup! I love it. Thank you so much for posting it. I have never seen one quite like it. Always something to learn on Tea Cup Tuesday. Thank you for sharing it. Have a wonderful week. Hugs, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Royal Albert! And I love this beautiful pattern, perfect for a spring time tea party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh this is another pretty teacup of yours! love this set! got to look one too for myself! great for spring tea treats! thanks for sharing. have a good week!
    xo
    fitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara, this is one really special cup! I love the pattern, the reds, pinks and greens are stunning. Royal Albert has some of the prettiest patterns.
    Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us today.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did´nt see it before ...¡very ,very pretty!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete